Facebook

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

today....

Today has been a day already! I woke up LATE!! Almost 10am! I am usually up by 7am...must have had a bad night. :(

Dentist office called, my night guard is in...asked how much, the lady was like. "you haven't paid for it yet"?? I told her that they were supposed to check with the insurance company to see if they would pay for another one. I broke the one I got in Feb of this year. Ground my teeth so hard it split...no wonder I have issues. :) Still waiting for them to call back.

Doesn't look like I"m going to get to Fredericksburg today. Too much to do..laundry, cleaning 3 bathrooms I should have done yesterday...

School starts for my man child in 7 days! OMG I can't wait. I love my boy, but he needs to go back to school, and mum needs to go back to work!

Crazy days ahead I'm sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment