Facebook

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Embarrassing Moment

Yeah, embarrassing moments...we ALL have them...It's hard to think of just one. :) But I'll go with the first one that popped into my head.

I got a job this past school year in the Middle School. A school I was familiar with because my man-child went there for 2 years prior to me being hired. I was placed in the 7th grade, which totally made him happy. So I knew alot of the students from when I worked in the Elementary School, but there were alot I did not know. One day I go to work and we're in 1st Core, which is homeroom/1st period. This nice and pretty 7th grade girl comes up to me and says. "Ms. Butler, do you have your shirt on inside out??" Of course this is said loud enough for EVERYONE to hear... I simply looked at her, looked at my shirt, and told her in my best English accent, "why yes, yes I do. It's the newest thing, and all the rage!".
I never did go and fix it, leaving it on inside out just to make a point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment